On this page, we introduce a popular way to exercise with a water rowing machine. Hope it can light your idea up to create a workout routine that sticks for you.
With short, but challenging workouts, high-intensity interval training (HIT) improved both aerobic and anaerobic energy systems.
This exercise can be performed on any rower. It's a great way to increase cardiovascular performance in a short period of time with Tabata high-intensity interval training. Warm up with a short row before starting the eight, 20-second high-intensity intervals. We demonstrate how to use the WaterRower Classic Rowing Machine in the video below.
5 Steps as a set
- Warm up with a moderate-intensity row: Warm your body up first. Prepare your body for training by getting it in the right state.
- Row at maximum output for 20 seconds: During this time, your body should be able to glide at the fastest speed possible for 20 seconds, holding for 20 seconds.
- Rest for 10 seconds: Let your body breathe for 10 seconds.
- Repeat this sequence: You should repeat the above combination until you feel you need to rest, please do it gradually.
- Cool down: Allow yourself a complete rest before starting again
- Excessive exercise can even be fatal if consumed suddenly. Taking it step by step. If you feel any pain or dizziness during exercise, stop exercising.